The Public Services Department is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the Township Water and Sewer Department, the Building and Safety Engineering Department, and the Central Maintenance Department. The Public Services Department also enforces compliance with statutes, ordinances, codes, and resolutions adopted by the Township Board of Trustees and coordinates special projects as designated by the Township Board. In addition, the Public Services Department provides auxiliary services to the Site Committee, Planning Commission, and Zoning Board of Appeals. The staffing for this Department includes 1 director and 1 administrative assistant.
Redford Township Residents: If you have experienced a basement backup due to recent storm events and would like to file a claim, please complete the Sewer Disposal or Storm Water System Event - Notice of Claim (PDF) form.
For questions, please call the Redford Township Water Department at 313-387-2670.
- Green for Life Environmental - Garbage-Solid Waste Information (PDF)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Fact Sheet - Disaster Loans (PDF)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Low Interest Federal Loans(PDF)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Offers Disaster Assistance (PDF)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Three Step Process - Disaster Loans (PDF)