The Redford Township Department of Building and Safety Engineering is assigned the duty of monitoring new and construction which involves renovation of existing buildings within the township. It also is responsible for the sidewalk rehabilitation program, the rental unit inspection program and the enforcement of township ordinances.
Documents marked with a star (*) require Adobe Reader to view.
Download it HERE now.
- Vacant Building Permit Application*
- Rental Property Registration*
- Sign Permit Application*
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Building Permit Fees*
- Building & Zoning Permit Request
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application (Front & Back)
- Site Committee Application & Instructions*
The Home Renovator
The Home Renovator is an online estimating software which has been designed for the Do-It-Yourselfer. Simply enter your project details and you will recieve a complete report of the materials required, cutting instructions, recommended tools, cost estimates and more... click here