Presidential General Election - November 8th – Sample ballot available in Clerk’s Office 45 days prior to election
Last date to register to vote in the Presidential General Election: October 11th Last day to vote by Absentee Ballot: November 7th (Must be voted in Town Hall
Where Do I Vote?
Michigan Voter Information Center https://webapps.sos.state.mi.us/mivote/
Find out if you are registered to vote, get information on your polling location, and see your sample ballot.
The Voter ID Law
On Election Day, voters will need to show proof of identity at the polling precinct.
Examples of Acceptable Photo Identification: (Document Must Be Current and Valid; Listing Applies to Federal ID Requirement Only)
- Driver’s license with photo (any state)
- Personal identification card with photo (any state)
- Government issued photo identification card
- Student identification card with photo
- Credit or automated teller card with photo
- Military identification card with photo
- Employee identification with photo
- Tribal identification with photo
If a voter does not have Picture Identification, they will need to sign an affidavit at the polling precinct on Election Day prior to voting.
Being a Candidate
Becoming an Election Worker