12200 Beech Daly
Redford Township, Michigan 48239
Point-to-Point Driving Directions

Lily Cavanagh
Phone:  313-387-2748
Email:  treasurer@redfordtwp.com 

Questions regarding your taxes:

Questions regarding your water bill:


Kiosk and Mobile App for Payments

About the Treasurer's Office

The Treasurer has many duties as outlined by state law. The Treasurer is the collector of all real and personal property tax. Based on the information provided by the Township Assessor, the Treasurer issues the real and personal property tax bills to the property and business owners in Redford Township on July 1st and December 1st. The Treasurer is the custodian of all monies of the Township and all evidence of value belonging to the Township or held in trust by the Township. The Treasurer is also the collector of all delinquent personal property tax and any jeopardy assessments. All monies must be deposited in approved depositories and invested in board approved investment vehicles. Lily Cavanagh is also a member of the Police and Fire Retirement System Board. This Board manages the Police and Fire Pension Fund with the assistance of outside professional actuarial and financial consultants. This fund is managed in accordance with sound actuarially-determined standards.

Redford Township Treasurer, Lily Cavanagh, is committed to making the tax and water collection departments run as efficiently and as customer convenient as possible. A  tax and/or water payment can be made in person at the cashier’s window in the Water Department located at 12200 Beech Daly. The hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30. For your convenience there are also drop boxes for check or money order payments located at Town Hall, 15145 Beech Daly and Public Services Bldg., 12200 Beech Daily. Tax and/or water payments can be made online or by phone through our point and pay system. Official Payments collects a user convenience fee for processing credit card payments. The Township receives no part of this collection fee. Additionally, water payments can be made with an automatic ACH withdrawal, by filling out paperwork available in the Water Department.